qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Major Problem

From: AndrewPMS1234
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Major Problem
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:03:31 -0400

Hello

My name is Andrew

Now straight to the point, i installed qemu, and i downloaded a linux suse
image, tried to boot it, read the FAQ, and readme, i used the line at C prompt

C:\progra~1\qemu\qemu C:\linux\linux.img

and all i saw was a window coming up and then quickly closing, it happened so
fast, i thought at first it was because i run windows from a raid device, but i
also tried this on a friends machine, he has not got raid, and it did same
thing.

I am using NTFS filing system and it is not comprised.

Anyway, i do not expect a response, but could you please address this issue.

This e-mail was to inform you of my problems i had with your program

Thanks

Andrew

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.