qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Morphix-0.4-1.iso runs great with networking on XP host

From: David . Lawler
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Morphix-0.4-1.iso runs great with networking on XP host
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:18:45 -0400

This is so cool that the user mode network stack works!  It also seems to work fine with DSL Linux and the System Rescue Linux (except with System Rescue if you switch focus away from QEMU the keyboard never works again - odd).  Thank you for this great program - now I can test my wxPython application to see if it is really cross platform or not.  (Too bad it's an editor for bzflag or I could send you some money).

David Lawler