qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc system patch 12

From: Antony T Curtis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc system patch 12
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:47:02 +0100

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 17:59, Blue Swirl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got tired to debugging Linux/*BSD boot, it's much more fun to implement
> new stuff. New in this patch:
> * Cleanup: moved all static data to structs or sun4m.c. Merged lance and
> ledma structures.

BTW, the lance chip is an AMD PC-Net chip... I have already implemented
this chip quite a while ago. Patches are on the patch site.

If there is anything deficient in my PCNet implementation, I would like
to know.

<snip>

--
Antony T Curtis, BSc.                   UNIX, Linux, *BSD, Networking
address@hidden            C++, J2EE, Perl, MySQL, Apache