qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k was:Qemu won't cold boot XP

From: Jens Arm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k was:Qemu won't cold boot XP
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:56:17 +0200

> I have never manage to install Win2K SP3 or later, from a cold start it just
> fills the disk with log
> files and then gives an out of space error, from an SP2 install and then
> attempted upgrade it just
> dies randomly with odd errors.

I have tried a bit and I get this logs, too. They are in the winnt/security
folder.
What program do I need to look into them and with what prog can I delete them?
If I delete them with the explorer I get error messages after deleting.
So there must be a prog which must be used.

Interesting is, that this fill up occurs not every time I try ?!?

BTW how it the state of Disk-Problem fixes?
Looks like that different possible Possibilities to get the disk geometry
return different
parameters for the disk.

Jens