qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-snapshot-2004-10-27_23

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-snapshot-2004-10-27_23
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:38:27 -0200

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:04:55 +0200, zitu <address@hidden> wrote:
> how do I tell if it's accelerated ? The official windows binaries v0.6
> allow full screen without crash. The last snapshot precompiled by
> somebody else (with the nice Q icon) was still crashing when I last
> checked it on 1st of Oct. My own compilation doesn't crash, but the
> code could have changed since 1st oct too...

Maybe it's a driver thing. No build actually worked with full screen
until I manually patched the sources.
My videocard is a Radeon 9000.128MB, latest drivers. Windows XP SP2 host...
What's yours?

> That's in the snapshot. It's compiled. It doesn't crash with my latest
> binaries. :)))

o_O

This just feels so wrong ;D

Cheers,
A.

--
"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God"
Alan J. Perlis