qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] "Press Ctrl-Alt to exit grab" is not working on Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (woody)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:24:51 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Karel Gardas wrote:
>
> > When I press ctrl-alt together nothing happen,
>
> Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I also had that problem until I very
> patiently pressed *and* released the keys one by one. In my case it's the
> fault of XKB being over eager to do something I don't want it to do.

Thanks for the hint, but unfortunatelly it is not working here. I have
tried to press and release both keys at once, then press ctrl, press alt,
release alt, release ctrl and press ctrl, press alt, release ctrl release
alt and ditto but with alt first and ctrl second and nothing help.

Do you have any other idea what might be broken?

Thanks,

Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden