qemu-devel

RE : Another related question Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about softmmu

From: Olivier Cozette
Subject: RE : Another related question Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about softmmu
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:30:52 +0100

        I Ye,

I understand your problem, but in this case, you must change the mapping and
so you must send this change to the processor (access special memory,
explicitly invalidate one page), so the page is flushed
(tlb_flush_page/exec.c) and all tb in this page are invalidate
(tb_invalidate/exec.c). So tb_invalidate delete all tb that call this tb.
This function deletes all jmp to this tb.

So, in my opinion, you problem won't occur.

        Olivier