qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users

From: brian
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:14:43 -0800 (PST)

My interest is also in ARM system emulation.  In particular, I'd like to
run ARM linux.  The platform I am planning to use is called the armcore-gx
(http://www.compulab.co.il/armcore-gx.htm).

Also, I'm new to qemu so I'm not quite sure if this is an existing feature
or not, but it would be great to have a solid API so folks could write
custom hardware emulation plugins without recompiling qemu.

As far as paying, I'm not quite sure.  These features would have to mature
to a point where I could freely experiment with them before I decided to
pay.  After that, perhaps I'd pay for development of additional hardware
support.  Or, perhaps I'd contract to have a board properly emulated.  In
any case, I am interested in hacking on these features.

Ciao,
Brian