qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Compiling QEMU in MSYS/MinGW (Win2K)

From: Mike Tremoulet
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Compiling QEMU in MSYS/MinGW (Win2K)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:47:34 -0600

All --

Thanks for giving me a great emulator that has sucked many hours away
from my day job.  Keep up the good work.

I'm having problems with 0.6.1 on my system.  I can build SDL.dll,
QEMU will build successfully, but on invocation, it returns
immediately.  No errors, no warnings, just an immediate return.
SDL.dll is in the path, if that's the cause of the problem.

Without any sort of runtime error, I have no way of debugging this.
Has anybody else seen this sort of behavior?  I get the same symptoms
from at least the three latest daily builds for Windows from freeoszoo
as well.

Thanks,
-- Mike

--
just a Gnome of Zurich ... feeding tiny bits of information from all over...