qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users

From: vaise
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] question for QEMU users
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:40:31 +0100

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 02:07, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> What plugin for QEMU would you consider to buy and for what terms
> (support etc) and how much would you pay?
There are two things I would give money for :
-X server add on : to mix Linux and Windows software on the Linux desktop. See
Cygwin : on the Windows desktop, you can have a Linux application in a
Windows window. 40 euros.
-of course, I would love a optionnal patch to have nearly-native performance
(play games...). 60 euros.

a detail : I will never install if it is not open source (I didn't say free).