qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Downloaded files are corrupt

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Downloaded files are corrupt
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:09:08 +0100

Le Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:28:17 +0100, Ronald a écrit :

> Le Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:45:38 +0100, Magnus Damm a écrit :
>
>> Have you tried downloading files from the integrated TFTP server
>> included with the -user-net implementation? Does that work out ok?
>>
>> / magnus
>
> Quick review for (linux host and guest)
>
> tftp is ok, -redir is ok too (ssh && scp host to guest), streaming works
> (mplayer -ao alsa -vo null http://64.236.34.97:80/stream/1001), I can
> browse the web, but I get the same corruption downloading files from http
> (tried with links and curl, curl print 'curl: (18) transfer closed with 1
> bytes remaining to read' for
> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-0.6.1.tar.gz, tar tzf list until
> hw/cuda.c gzip complain about data--crc and data-lenght).

After reboot some (partial) results for windows host too(same guest image
as previously)

C:\Program Files\Qemu>qemu -L .\bios -m 128 -localtime -user-net
-enable-audio -redir tcp:2222::22 -tftp /temp -hda c:\qemu.dsk -boot c

tftp is ok, ssh too but there is some delay between password enter and
getting the shell (~1 minute).
I don't have internet access under windows, so I can't try file
downloading, sorry.
Guest is runnig 2.6 if that matter.