qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS 5.0.3 network problems

From: Christian Wiese
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] BeOS 5.0.3 network problems
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:57:39 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

I've successfully installed BeOS personal edition and upgrades
But I can't manage to put network working!
Hi,

just4info. I tried also Zeta which uses Bone and not the R5-net_server. The results are the same. But the output on serial 1 looks like no answer to any paket are received (some timeout if i remember correctly). There is even no answer an a ping to 10.0.2.2. So the problem is very basic. The N2k-card is detected and the MAC is Ok, so I think that the initial part is working. For my tests I set the IP to 10.0.2.5, DNS to 10.0.2.3 and Gateway to 10.0.2.2. On another note, can someone send me a profiling-exe for windows? If I build with -enable-gprof it builds now, but no output is created. I read somewhere that Mingw has a gprof-bug, not sure if this is my problem. Thx.

Greetings,
Chris