qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Update on guest

From: William Greenland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Update on guest
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:26:09 +0000

Thanks for the responses.  The network connection is "working", but
sadly there is still some subtle brokenness.  I'm beginning to wonder,
though, whether this is Windows being broken rather than QEMU...

I looked at Darryl's earlier post, and used that configuration,
i.e. putting the tun0 interface and guest NIC on a different subnet,
because putting it on the same subnet (192.168.0.xxx) didn't work for
me.

Maybe it's time to give XP a whirl, see if that works any better...