qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X user-space

From: stegefin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X user-space
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:57:02 +0100

You might be interested in some work I did on it. Unfortunately I don't have
time to lead it further. Everything is hosted on cvs.opendarwin.org rep
darwine/related/qemu. It is able load a Mach-O file and start to execute dyld
for a ppc app start to catch some syscall and crash. It doesn't work as far for
x86 apps.

Pierre.