qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] corrupted files - upload

From: Carsten Rietzschel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] corrupted files - upload
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 03:24:52 +0100

Hello ML,

I saw you fixed the download corruption with -user-net enabled.
Download works fine now. Thanks!

But upload doesn't :(
I used different browsers w/ different webmailer-interfaces, but none worked.
All files are truncated. Also I noticed, that pushing some "Send"-Buttons in
Web-Forms doesn't work either.

Maybe it's the same problem with an negative send() return value in
qemu/slirp/socket.c?
Sorry, I couldn't test - no mingw installed :(

Notes:
- Host: WinXP
- Client: Linux (tried 3 distributions)
- qemu cvs from 2004-11-21 (build by the one of freeoszoo)

Regards,
Carsten