qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] page fault during ins

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] page fault during ins
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:29:48 +0300 (MSK)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

Very interesting remark. If it explains a bug in one OS (for example the win 2000 disk full issue !), then it will become high priority.

Another issue could be problems with 'movsw': the CPU could verify that it can write before doing the read to avoid restarting problems when talking to memory mapped devices...

Interp does it right (if my memory serves me), so this can always be
checked with it.

--
mailto:address@hidden