qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] gdb stub and user-mode

From: Ronnie Misra
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] gdb stub and user-mode
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:16:18 -0800

On Jan 21, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

Ronnie Misra wrote:
Hey,
I'm trying to hack the gdb stub to work in user-mode. Has anyone tried to do this already?

At least not me :-) The main problem is to handle guest signals... Which target CPU do you want to support first ?

Well, ideally I'd like to support all the target architectures that qemu supports now. :) But I guess I'd start with ppc or i386, since that's what I have binaries for. :)

Ronnie