qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X compilation failure

From: Daniel Egger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X compilation failure
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:19:55 +0100

On 24.01.2005, at 20:36, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

If someone opens me an account on a Mac OS X host, I can look at it. I would also need an account on a x86_64 host to complete the x86_64 host and target support...

Tough. I've both but only behind a dial-up line and with
masquerading. If you don't mind working on a slowish 64kbit
ISDN line I could create a SSH port forward to both of my
machines in some time window (say 21:00 to 24:00 CET) and
mail you the IP. Alternatively I offer you the same without
changing IP every Sunday around the clock.

I hope you find a more convenient access though, if not I'll
arrange something for you.

Servus,
      Daniel