qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: (solved) Problems with self-burned CD-Roms

From: James Mastros
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: (solved) Problems with self-burned CD-Roms
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:51:21 +0100

Peter Taaffe wrote:
Hi Hetz!
Thanks for your suggestion - qemu seems to accept single session CD-Rs only.

I tried several single session (self-burned of course ;-)) single session CD-Rs
and they all worked.

Again many thanks to you for your help!!!
I think the problem is that windows 98 only works natively with ISO 9660 CD-ROMs and not UDF CD-ROMs. Try searching for docs on that, no doubt you'll find a utility to get it to understand UDF CDs.

        -=- James Mastros