qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2000 as guest - unable to install any software under

From: Rob Townley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2000 as guest - unable to install any software under Win2000
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:52:35 -0600

Something like this can happen in domain environments if group
policies get applied that disallow the local admin from installing
software.

Make sure administrators have permissions in the following:
Control Panel --> Admin Tools ---> Computer Management --> Local
Security Policy

Well i don't have a win2000 machine in front of me to tell you exactly
what to look for but there are entries for installing sw and hw.