qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] The QEMU Accelerator Module

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] The QEMU Accelerator Module
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:01:30 +0200

Hi,

The snapshots in my web site (dad-answers.com) are grabbed nightly
from the main CVS server at savannah.

In case the code will be needed to remove due to some conflictions in
licensing with the Savannah team, then I'll make sure that the kernel
code will be available at my web site as well.

Thanks,
Hetz