qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KQemu logic and marketing goals

From: Lionel Ulmer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KQemu logic and marketing goals
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:37:53 +0100

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 10:54:31AM +0100, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> I agree with you. As far as I am concerned, I thought Qemu could be used to
> ease the migration of MS Windows and other OSes to GNU/Linux.

And what would the fact of the 'closeness' of the KQEMU module hurt this
goal ?

> I don't understand the logic behind KQemu.
> Fabrice, can you tell us more about your marketing projects ?

Well, maybe the simple logic of being able to pay one's bills with the work
one produces ?

And you will always have the fully LGPL'ed / BSD licensed 'normal' QEMU to
use if, for political / practical /technical reasons, you do not wish to
taint your kernel.

           Lionel

--
                 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/