qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] kqemu - os support

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] kqemu - os support
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:05:50 +0100

Hi,

I have succesfully installed win xp and freedos (beta9sr1) with kqemu
enabled qemu. Nothing particular to say about freedos.
For xp I have been able to boot it whithout installing first a service
pack, no error about licence verification, as a side note install is done
to a 2G compressed qcow image, partitionning and formating is done by the
windows installer.