qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ARM questions..

From: Carl Holtje ;021;vcsg6;
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ARM questions..
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:14:26 -0500 (EST)

All-

A couple of questions about the ARM platform-

I'd like to run a binary from Platform A on an ARM system -- what
packages/files/whatnot do I need to comprise the interpreter requirement?
Is this something I can simply copy from Platform A to the ARM system (ie
are these libraries on the emulated side that are there for application
support and are emulated by qemu, as opposed to being compiled for the
ARM for direct-execution)?

Thanks!

Carl

- --

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those that don't."