qemu-devel

Re: Old version support. Was: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo will stop March

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: Old version support. Was: Re: [Qemu-devel] FreeOSZoo will stop March 1, 2005
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:51:13 +0100

Gregory Alexander wrote:
I worry about the availability of patches for the old version, since the new one is so much faster. (See bochs->Qemu mass move, when system emulation became available.)

Will Fabrice continue to support the userspace version of QEMU?

KQEMU is just an add-on to QEMU. It cannot work without the user space version. So don't worry I am still supporting the user space version.

[...]

Fabrice.