qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Compiling error on "memalign" in MinGW / WIN32

From: Andreas Bollhalder
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Compiling error on "memalign" in MinGW / WIN32
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:07:45 +0100

When I compile QEmu in MinGW/MSYS on my WinXP host, I get an error in
"osdep.c" on line 371.

The reason is, my MinGW/MSYS has no "memalign" function. It seems,
that this was introduced with KQEmu. Even with the configure parameter
"--disable-kqemu", it ends complaining about that function. I replaced
the "return memalign(4096,size);" with "return qemu_malloc(size);" and
all went fine. But I don't know if this is right. It works for me. I
think, there should be an "#ifdef" for the Win32 platform.

Andreas