qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to fix Mac OS X compilation

From: Jonas Maebe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch to fix Mac OS X compilation
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:00:11 +0100

On 13 feb 2005, at 15:30, Jonas Maebe wrote:

Here's a better patch, there were still some errors in my fixes to the calculation of the relocations.

And again a more improved patch (I think). This one includes a special case/hack for Mac OS X for __op_gen_label. Now qemu doesn't crash anymore when trying to boot freedos, but it doesn't show anything either. I just get a black screen. The same goes for reactos, so I guess it's some endless loop while emulating the bios or so.

Jonas

PS: this patch also contains a (temporary) check to make sure the displacement of the generated jumps for the __op_gen_label stuff isn't > 24 bits, but I haven't seen it getting triggered yet.