qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] other host targets

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] other host targets
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:10:23 +0000

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 21:37, Todd T. Fries wrote:
> I also have sparc, sgi, and mac68k machines running OpenBSD.
<snip>
> Unsupported CPU

These are generally fairly trivial things to fix if you have a good knowledge
to the target system.  Specifically a replacement for the x86 rdtsc (read
clock cycle counter) instruction. I guess it should be possible to use
gettimeofday() or similar instead, though I haven't actually tried this.

Paul