qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] x86 on x86 instruction error bug report

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] x86 on x86 instruction error bug report
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:56:47 +0400

G'day all,

I get this when trying to run the Office97 installer on Windows XP
http://www.wasp.net.au/~brad/office97-2.png

It appears to be an emulation issue. It occurs exactly the same running
with/without kqemu.
Of course Win2k/WinXP on the bare metal runs it fine.

Is there anything I might be able to do to assist in debugging this issue?

Regards,
Brad