qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] "No disk space" problem and work around

From: Joshua Kugler
Subject: [Qemu-devel] "No disk space" problem and work around
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:02:45 -0900

I'm installing Win 2k sp3, and like others, I got the "not enough disk space"
message during install.  Well, I decided try to do an install using FAT32
instead, and all went well (CVS as of 2/22, with kqemu).  I installed all
updates (including sp4).  Then I ran convert.exe and it converted the drive
to NTFS.  All is running fine so far (even defragmented).

Once I have this project done, I'll have a pretty cool testimonial as to how
we eliminated our last Windows box in the server room.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator