qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges

From: olig9
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Release mouse at window edges
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:06:10 +0100 (MET)

> Brad: your problems with Office might be related to another bug I
> discovered (Internet Explorer 5 "disables" hw cursor by moving the
> cursor to 2047/2047 which ungrabs the cursor as soon as it enters an IE
> window). I'll post an improved patch tonight, with this and other bugs
> fixed.

Here it is. Solves the problem with IE (and maybe with Office as well), and
generally smoothes (un)grabbing. Still found no way to move guest mouse
cursor on grab, but now at least it stays where it was at last ungrab.
There is also now a command line switch (-autograb) which switches
autograb/ungrab on.

Oliver Gerlich

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl