qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KQEMU and FreeBSD

From: Antony T Curtis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU and FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 04:05:41 +0000

Hi guys,

In my rather naive way, I have thrown together a wrapper for FreeBSD.

It compiles and loads, but when I attempt to use it, qemu reports:

> Error -1 while initializing QEMU acceleration layer - disabling it for now

And the kernel module reports:

> kqemu: Error: invalid cr3 (0xffffffff)

So here I am wondering if theres any way that us FreeBSD users can enjoy
the KQEMU goodness that Linux users are enjoying?

--
Antony T Curtis, BSc.                   UNIX, Linux, *BSD, Networking
address@hidden            C++, J2EE, Perl, MySQL, Apache