qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC patch

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC patch
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:51:43 +0400

ecs user wrote:
I would like to use QEMU as a virtual server to a
couple of other machines on the network.

Does anyone know and can help me find information on
the VNC patch for QEMU?

It does this very well in fact.
I did manage to get it working with recent CVS to a point, but something went quite wrong with the key map handling and I ended up not being able to enter uppercase characters. I ran out of time.
I might see if I can have another crack at it on the weekend.

Brad