qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Compiling in amd64 fails with sources from CVS

From: Jernej Simončič
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Compiling in amd64 fails with sources from CVS
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:25:34 +0100

On Saturday, March 5, 2005, 14:23:09, Heike C. Zimmerer wrote:

> This ws not intended to go through the list.  Anyboby knows why this
> list sets a Reply-To pointing to the list, thus redirecting mail
> replies to the list?  This is rather uncommon among the lists I'm
> subscribed to.

Setting Reply-to depends entirely on the list settings (usually this is up
to the list owner, though some list software can adjust this setting for
individual subscribers). Most of the lists that I participate on have
Reply-to set to the list, and I prefer having it set this way.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Under any system, a few sharpies will beat the rest of us.
       -- Goodfader's Law