qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc

From: Joerg Platte
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:21:57 +0100

Hi!

I checked out the current cvs version of qemu to test the SPARC system
emulation. Unfortunately, I was unable to boot a linux kernel. As I read in
the archives, this mode is far from being complete, but may boot a kernel
partly. Where can I find more information about this mode and possibly
required patches or a kernel .config file? I tried the steps described in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-09/msg00308.html

Trying to boot Linux results in the following message:
chk_timer: unserviced 14 percpu.tbt 0x4040 master.tbt 0x10080

regards,
Joerg