qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Compiling qemu-0.6.1 on Mac OS X

From: Jonas Maebe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Compiling qemu-0.6.1 on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:32:48 +0100

On 17 mrt 2005, at 02:23, Masahiro Knittel wrote:

When I run the configure script for qemu 0.6.1, the script tells me that it doesn't have SDL support even though I just compiled it.

Did you also install it ("sudo make install" in the SDL directory)

When I run make, it exits with an error saying it can't find 'sys/poll.h'.

This file exists under Mac OS X 10.3.x, but there it simply says:

---
#ifndef SYS_POLL_NO_WARN
#warning "Including <sys/poll.h> directly is not recommended. The POSIX standard suggests that poll.h be installed as <poll.h>. This header is only provided for compatibility with other systems."
#endif

#include <poll.h>
---

So simply include "poll.h" instead of "sys/poll.h". Given that under Linux (at least Fedora Core 2) /usr/include/poll.h also exists, maybe this could be changed in cvs as well?

Jonas