qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New GUI for QEMU: JQEMU

From: Robin Pfeifer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New GUI for QEMU: JQEMU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:48:28 +0100

Very nice! Now if only my qemu was running ok... But I've found one error nevertheless: your program sets the parameter -nographics but it should be -nographic without -s.

Robin

Christian Bourque schrieb:
Hi all!

I have just finished the first beta version of JQEMU. It was tested
under Linux but should work on all Unix flavor (including Mac OS X)
and Windows as well... In fact any platform supported by QEMU and
Java...

Download here: http://www.exprofesso.com/jqemu

I would appreciate to have your feedbacks!

Thanks

Christian