qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New section on Qemu forum

From: ecs user
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New section on Qemu forum
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:25:13 -0800 (PST)

I left this message a couple weeks ago. I have not
found how to contact the admin.

---------
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:16 am
Post subject: add another "under QEMU" forum

My self and several other users are testing running
OS/2 MCP2 and eComStation 1.2 running "under QEMU". It
would help alot if there was a seperate forum for our
comments so others can more easily find them later.

"OS/2 and eComStation under QEMU"