qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU accelerator

From: Michael Hoeller
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU accelerator
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:45:36 +0100

Hello all,

i have downloaded the latest version of qemu from the cvs - how can I get
the fitting version of the QEMU accelerator for the cvs version?

Thanks a lot
Michael

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the
computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.