qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU accelerator Question

From: Michael Hoeller
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU accelerator Question
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:36:37 +0100

Hello Mark,

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/kqemu-0.6.2-1.tar.gz
>(it's linked from the Downloads page) and untar it in the Qemu CVS
directory.

>Then do ./configure && make in the QEmu CVS directory.  The do make
install as
>root.
>
>This will build & install QEmu and the accelerator module.

I have read the documentation more than twice but I still don't know how
to compile
the kqemu. I have compiled qemu 0.6.2 successfully on SuSE 9.2 and it
works.

How do I install the kqemu the readme in kqemu tell to copy the code in
the qemu
dir but then I over write the qemu Makefile.

Only doing a make in kqemu fials do to unset variable like the
KERNLE_SOUCRE (might
recall the false name - I have the code not on this machine :-( but it was
KERNEL_.... )

or to I only need to do an install? I have a 2.6 Kernel

Thanks a lot
Michael

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the
computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.