qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Server 2003 SP1 problems

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Server 2003 SP1 problems
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:29:05 -0400

Did you happen to try this on Intel x86 with KQEMU installed? We noticed that some operations work much better with KQEMU, almost as if there were some translation or timing problems with the target-i386 translator. It would be interesting to know if KQEMU clears this up.

By the way, we will be doing a lot of testing here shortly with Windows 2003 Standard and Enterprise servers in just a few more weeks, so we can certainly provide lots of test data and feedback, fixes, etc., as well.

- Leo Reiter

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
Yup, same problem appears here. Just finished install anything and
after launching windows update (after applying SP1), QEMU freezes
(although you can still switch to the QEMU console etc)

--
Leonardo E. Reiter
Vice President of Engineering

Win4Lin, Inc.
Virtual Computing from Desktop to Data Center
Main: +1 512 339 7979
Fax: +1 512 532 6501
http://www.win4lin.com