qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] howto donwload cvs of qemu?

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] howto donwload cvs of qemu?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:39:36 -0500

>From: "manouchk"
> Hi,
>
> I cannot figure out how to download qemu cvs. Any help welcome!

If you are using Windows, it can be a bit confusing to get cvs working right.
(That's true for Linux users, too.  But more so for Windows users since we
rarely use cvs.)

Usually all you end up with some error message or an even more confusing 'help'
message from the server or such.

Frankly, I've never found a nice, simple cvs program for windows that most
people could use.  Usually there are so many extra options or such that it just
causes more confusion for people who aren't already very familiar with the
program.

Although there are instructions provided for accessing the cvs (Tero gave you
the link), they aren't very good instructions and they assume you are already
familiar with cvs.

Your best bet would be to just get the daily cvs from:

http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu/

A nice simple single archive for it.