qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Profiling Qemu for speed?

From: Joe Luser
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Profiling Qemu for speed?
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:58:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I've been using Qemu on the Mac for a few days now; Several OSes
running (including Windoze), and I'm impressed. The source looks pretty
clean, too.

Has anyone done any profiling work to see where Qemu spends most of its
processing time? It is fast running x86 code on the PPC, but I'd like
to find ways to speed things up even more.

If you know of areas that will make a big difference in speed, please
let me know.

-Nathaniel G H