qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't work

From: Per-Erik Kristensson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't work
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:57:37 +0200

I have an older version of qemu, which mostly runs fine. I don't know which
version it is (it's not in the documentation I have), but it's compiled 12
July 2005. I'm using qemu on NT4.

Today I tried to install NT4 in qemu, but that didn't work. So I downloaded
the latest version, but when I run qemu I gets nothing. No error message or
other output, it start and the dies. I have tried with different parameters
but I get the same result. All silence.

If I run QEMUMenu.bat it starts an infinite loop the fills the prompt with
garbage.

I have tried the latest version on Win98 too, but it's all silence there
too. The menu doesn't loop, but crashes instead.

Is the latest qemu version supposed to work in NT4 or Win98? As I said
before, older versions worked fine.

I tried to visit qemu-forum http://m2.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/, but that
doesn't work. The site works, but there is no output there either... :-/

PEK