qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Crashes of quemu 0.6.1 in Windows.

From: D O
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Crashes of quemu 0.6.1 in Windows.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:47:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there.

I dont know if this problems can be "watched" also in
Linux, I guess so You can visit the place
http://m2.dad-answers.com/qemu-forum/viewtopic.php?t=588

There a guy redirect me here, then I only post here
for make you the notification.

There are two diferent crashes:

The first that I post in that thread (in Bochs it show
a message for kill the running emulation), cause that
quemu hangs and take 100% of CPU.

The second after being loaded by grub if I use a xor
cx, cx then div cl it will hang too taking 100% CPU
time.

Have a nice day.