qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Laptop Idea

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows Laptop Idea
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:24:54 +0200

Hi,

If I remember correctly, the HP Rescue CD is one heck of a patched XP
+ tons of HP's drivers, utilities and programs which you cannot use
with QEMU, so you'll probably get a really slow XP even if you could
install the rescue CD.

Try to get a generic OEM CD version of XP or retails or an MSDN
version, and use it.

BTW: the HP XP version require the full bios of your HP machine if I
remember correctly.

Thanks,
Hetz