qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions [Cocoa Driver]

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 2 Questions [Cocoa Driver]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:26:10 +0200

On 2 mai 05, at 13:20, Mike Kronenberg wrote:

It seams that my first Mail got eaten:

Status on my Work for cocoasupport for qemu
- made a Toolbar with options to save VM, change Image for CD-Rom/Floppy - made a Controlling app, to start and configure WMs (right now I'm integrating that ap im qemu)
[...]
have fun and remember, this is a Feature Demo - expect instability :)

Very nice ;) Hope you'll produce a patch, that'll get merged in cvs ;)

However when I try to launch your test app here is what I get:
iBook:~/Desktop/cocoaqemu.app/Contents steg$ ./MacOS/cocoaqemu
ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/mike/cocoaqemu/build/cocoaqemu.build/cocoaqemu.build/Objects- normal/ppc/main.ob ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/mike/cocoaqemu/build/cocoaqemu.build/cocoaqemu.build/Objects- normal/ppc/qemuController.ob
ZeroLink: unknown symbol '_main'
Abort trap

I bet you use nib files and so on... In this case you'll have to bypass the use of Xcode, by creating the appropriate Makefiles which will build the qemu.app, I have an almost clean patch [1] that you may want to use as a base. Tell me is you want more infos.

Pierre.

[1]