qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] usb-ohci driver inquery

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: [Qemu-devel] usb-ohci driver inquery
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 12:29:49 -0500

 I was browsing through the developer archives and saw there was a usb-ohci
driver started back in June of last year.  I can't help but ask what the
status of this particular driver is?  I read over the current patch and the
code is well documented and clean.  It also compiled with current qemu cvs
with some modifications.  Although I haven't tried it to check current
functionality.  It seems a shame to let this code die off.