qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patch for serial port support(linux host only)

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patch for serial port support(linux host only)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 09:04:54 +0200

Cai Qiang wrote:
[snip]

I has also worked on serial port support for windows host, but my build of qemu always crash, althrough I have tried different method: cross-compile using i386-mingw32msvc; mingw/msys. If anyone who has build qemu windows port can teach me about it, I will try to finish my windows support when I get time.
[snip]

Let me guess ... you're using GCC 3.4.x, right? To compile QEMU with MinGW you need to use GCC 3.3.x, otherwise op.c will get overoptimized and QEMU can't handle that...

- Filip