qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our dis

From: Jason Gress
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our distribution.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:24:31 -0500

On Friday 13 May 2005 07:43 am, Christian MICHON wrote:
> There are people out there already distributing kqemu, if I understand
> enough the following article.
>
> http://knoppix.guilinux.com/article.php?sid=1067
>
> Did they get approval? Or are they just re-packaging qemu and asking
> the end-user to recompile kqemu module themselves ?

This is interesting.  If this is true, perhaps Fabrice is receiving the just
compensation for KQEMU that he deserves?  It would be wonderful if KQEMU
became free software as his website suggests is possible with the proper
support.  Or, perhaps the Red Flag folks can help in this regard?  I know
that so many of us would love to see KQEMU become free software if Fabrice's
conditions are met!  Comments?

        Jason